Monday, May 3, 2010

No Cakes this Weekend!!!

I didn't have any cakes to make this weekend, but this week is full of cakes for family and friends. I am making a no smoking cake for my uncle, so I can not wait to post that!!! I also found out from my mom that I am too young to take the Sharon Zambito this June, so I was really upset!!! So, my dad bought me the Critcut Cake!!! I am also getting ready for Myrtle Beach on May 15th, Buddy will be in town!!!! So execited!!! Well, time for school....

1 comment:

  1. YAY! you got a cricut cake machine!!!! Sydnee sorry you could not take the class with Sharon, but I would love to have you take one of my classes, let me know what you would like to learn, maybe you need some help getting to know your cricut cake, let me know and we can make it a class!

    ReplyDelete