Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cakes I Have Been Working On Lately............






Over the past fews weeks, I have been working on a lot different cakes, no smoking cake for my uncle and a few birthday cakes for some special ladies that had birthdays this month! I am trying to work on my skills!!! I also got from my parents the new circut cake. I hope to find some new classes to go to, I need to learn as much as I can about cakes. I have a request for a basketball court cakes, so any ideas would be great!!

5 comments:

  1. Your bows are fantasitc! (and I'm jealous you've got a cricut cake!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Syndee, I'm so honored that you have decided to make a cake for our wedding. You are so fabulous!!!

    -Oliver & Chanel Davis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' Good Sydnee!! How are you liking the Cricut Cake? I used mine last last night to cut out a Reese's Peanut butter Cup Logo. They make a program called "Sure Cuts A Lot" that will let you cut lots of images without buying the cartridges. Have your parents look it up for you! Keep up the great work and good luck on that wedding cake! We want pictures of it for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice looking cakes, Syndee! I am a bridesmaid in Chanel's wedding, and I really look forward to tasting your cake!

    ReplyDelete